Friday, February 13, 2015
Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
Share your creative skills and celebrate your community’s 350th Anniversary! Submit an original work of visual art or photography that responds to, reflects, or is inspired by the theme of Smithtown's Sesquarcentennial Celebration Looking into Smithtown’s Past.
Entry Deadline: April 24, 2015.
Exhibition Dates May 23 – June 16 at the Mills Pond House Gallery.
Cash prizes will be awarded: $500 for 1stPlace, $350 for 2nd Place, and $150 for 3rd Place. Winning entries will be featured in Smithtown News.
For more information see STAC's website here: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- ► 2017 (96)
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)