Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
In Studio Art we will begin 3rd quarter with a Peace Poster Zentangle Design. Choose a design which somehow incorporates peace (a mandala, a portrait of a figure known for peace, a quote, ect.) and use a monochromatic zentangle type design to add depth to the work somehow. The finished piece will be due on Monday. Below are some student examples including a zentangle designs that were chosen as a finalists.
- ► 2017 (96)
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)