Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Advanced Media: Sound Editing
As a prequel to learning how to create short film documentaries we will focus just on audio and audio editing and work together to create some 30 second sonic IDs for the COWBIRD audio library. Today we will do some brainstorming around the themes of school, free time, and ambition and begin sharing our ideas and tomorrow we will begin recording and editing some of the ideas into short radio ids. We'll be referencing Transom which is a great resource for audio techniques and storytelling tips and we'll go over the basics of editing sound with Audacity.
- ► 2016 (163)
- AP Art: Out on the Town
- AP Art: James Victore design challenge
- Media Arts: Animation Basics
- Advanced Media: Sound Editing
- Studio Art: James Victore Day
- Advanced Media: Talking Oscar Night
- Media Arts: Pixilations
- Advanced Media: The Short Doc Challenge
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- Media Art: How we use media in class
- Extra Credit: Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Cent...
- Studio Art: T-shirt Design
- Advanced Media: Michel Gondry
- The Columbus Museum of Art's Mobile Photo Now Exhi...
- Smithtown East Scholastic Art Award Winners
- Advanced Media: Critiques and our short music vide...
- Studio Art: Peace Poster Zentangle Design
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)