Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
In Advanced Media Art we are beginning work on our animation projects and we'll review storyboarding today before writing the pitch. Students can work in groups or individually but the length and expectations of the film will differ based on the type of animation and the amount of people working on it. The film above shows the process of becoming a storyboard artist and offers some insight into what's necessary in the job. Storyboards will be due on Tuesday 3/24
- ► 2016 (163)
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Final Projects
- Studio Art: Creating Typography for Television
- Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Student...
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- AP Art: Online breadth section submissions
- Studio Art: Typography
- The Long Island Connected Educator Summit is comi...
- Studio Art: Type Design Illustration
- The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photo...
- Studio Art: Design Test Day
- Welcome to our Japanese Visitors
- SCAD Day
- Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
- Scholastic Art and Writing 2015 Regional Winners
- Digital Learning Day
- Advanced Media: Post-it note animation challenge
- Studio Art: The Art & Design Research Project
- Media Art: Character Animation
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
- Art Honor Society: A Note from Jon Burgerman
- Studio Art: Mosaic Design Installation
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Teach Like A Pirate EdChat Tonight
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)