Thursday, March 26, 2015
Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Students
This week in Art Honor Society we had our last club meeting with our Japanese Junior Fellows Students before the leave for Japan this weekend. We created a collaborative animation and worked together on projects for their ceremony on Sunday. We also put together our yearbook pages and had our first live stream in the club.
- ► 2016 (163)
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Final Projects
- Studio Art: Creating Typography for Television
- Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Student...
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- AP Art: Online breadth section submissions
- Studio Art: Typography
- The Long Island Connected Educator Summit is comi...
- Studio Art: Type Design Illustration
- The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photo...
- Studio Art: Design Test Day
- Welcome to our Japanese Visitors
- SCAD Day
- Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
- Scholastic Art and Writing 2015 Regional Winners
- Digital Learning Day
- Advanced Media: Post-it note animation challenge
- Studio Art: The Art & Design Research Project
- Media Art: Character Animation
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
- Art Honor Society: A Note from Jon Burgerman
- Studio Art: Mosaic Design Installation
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Teach Like A Pirate EdChat Tonight
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)