Monday, March 9, 2015
Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
The Heckscher Museum's prestigious Long Island’s Best juried exhibition features works of art created by Long Island high school students in grades 9-12, based on artwork shown in The Heckscher Museum of Art during the 2014-2015 school year. Today is the delivery day so any students that created work for the show mush have their art ready to show and hang along with a artist form.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Final Projects
- Studio Art: Creating Typography for Television
- Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Student...
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- AP Art: Online breadth section submissions
- Studio Art: Typography
- The Long Island Connected Educator Summit is comi...
- Studio Art: Type Design Illustration
- The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photo...
- Studio Art: Design Test Day
- Welcome to our Japanese Visitors
- SCAD Day
- Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
- Scholastic Art and Writing 2015 Regional Winners
- Digital Learning Day
- Advanced Media: Post-it note animation challenge
- Studio Art: The Art & Design Research Project
- Media Art: Character Animation
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
- Art Honor Society: A Note from Jon Burgerman
- Studio Art: Mosaic Design Installation
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Teach Like A Pirate EdChat Tonight
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)