Monday, March 23, 2015
The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photography Exhibit
This weekend I flew to Columbus, Ohio for the #MobilePhotoNow Photography exhibit at the Columbus Museum of Art which featured two of my photographs including one pictured above from Smithtown's homecoming spirit week last year with students from my media class. The show was terrific and featured photographers from 40 different countries. It was reviewed by the New York Times and Newsweek. More than 5,000 photographers from 89 different countries submitted nearly 45,000 images via Instagram for the show and work from 240 photographers were chosen by co-curaters from the museum and Instagram #JJ editors.
- ► 2017 (98)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Final Projects
- Studio Art: Creating Typography for Television
- Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Student...
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- AP Art: Online breadth section submissions
- Studio Art: Typography
- The Long Island Connected Educator Summit is comi...
- Studio Art: Type Design Illustration
- The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photo...
- Studio Art: Design Test Day
- Welcome to our Japanese Visitors
- SCAD Day
- Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
- Scholastic Art and Writing 2015 Regional Winners
- Digital Learning Day
- Advanced Media: Post-it note animation challenge
- Studio Art: The Art & Design Research Project
- Media Art: Character Animation
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
- Art Honor Society: A Note from Jon Burgerman
- Studio Art: Mosaic Design Installation
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Teach Like A Pirate EdChat Tonight
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)