Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
Share your creative skills and celebrate your community’s 350th Anniversary! Submit an original work of visual art or photography that responds to, reflects, or is inspired by the theme of Smithtown's Sesquarcentennial Celebration Looking into Smithtown’s Past. The example above is from Samantha illustrates what should be included (5 selfies- 1 from each location and a final photograph or drawing which will be entered).
Entry Deadline: April 24, 2015 (April 6 for Extra Credit 3rd Quarter)
Exhibition Dates May 23 – June 16 at the Mills Pond House Gallery.
Cash prizes will be awarded: $500 for 1stPlace, $350 for 2nd Place, and $150 for 3rd Place. Winning entries will be featured in Smithtown News.
For more information see STAC's website here: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (163)
- Japan Society Junior Fellows Final Projects
- Studio Art: Creating Typography for Television
- Art Honor Society: Japanese Junior Fellows Student...
- Extra Credit: Looking into Smithtown’s Past
- AP Art: Online breadth section submissions
- Studio Art: Typography
- The Long Island Connected Educator Summit is comi...
- Studio Art: Type Design Illustration
- The Columbus Museum of Art's #MobilePhotoNow Photo...
- Studio Art: Design Test Day
- Welcome to our Japanese Visitors
- SCAD Day
- Advanced Media Art: Storyboarding Animation
- Scholastic Art and Writing 2015 Regional Winners
- Digital Learning Day
- Advanced Media: Post-it note animation challenge
- Studio Art: The Art & Design Research Project
- Media Art: Character Animation
- Heckscher Museum: Long Island’s Best
- Art Honor Society: A Note from Jon Burgerman
- Studio Art: Mosaic Design Installation
- Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
- Teach Like A Pirate EdChat Tonight
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)