Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome new AP Art students!

Hello and welcome to all the new AP art students out there. This blog will be our interface for the summer and throughout next year so take some time to get acquainted with how it works. Once you have an account please write a post introducing yourself to the class (you can upload a picture or a work of art as well using the photo icon on blogger). Here's my introduction.

www.timneedles.com

Hello I'm Mr. Needles. I've been teaching art, design, and film for ten years. I also work as a freelance artist, writer, and educator throughout the year. I like coffee, music, art, culture, traveling, and more coffee when it's available. You can take a look at some of my work on my website: www.timneedles.com

No comments:

Blog Archive