Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Two Things

Okay, I know this is fully two weeks late now, and I know I stole some elements from Kim, but this is a preview of my Peace Quest poster, please have mercy on me. Come on, it's my birthday!

It looks better in person. Also, for extra brownie points (Please forgive me, Oh Great Needles!) here is a preview of my ultra-kick-ass bookmark, which took me several straight hours to make, and totally from scratch, btw.

1 comment:

Needlesville, N.Y. said...

This is good, it's too bad it's late. You missed the competition.

Also did you design the bookmark all on the computer or on paper- I can't tell. I might add more (or different) type to balance the composition a bit. Nice start though. I like it.

Blog Archive