Monday, November 11, 2013
Welcome to quarter 2, above is a great image created by Irene in Photography using images from around the school last quarter. Today we are starting new assignments in every class for the new quarter which are listed below, anyone with missing grades make sure you hand in work today as grades are finalized on Wednesday.
Media Art: We begin our hand drawn animations today by going over the basics of animating and story design.
Studio Art: We begin our design sequence to with an introduction to poster design and Adobe Photoshop.
Photography: We begin studio portraiture with the SLR camera along with environmental portraits concurrently in groups.
AP Art: Media and drawing students will begin new projects based on the theme of the Symbolism.
- ► 2021 (100)
- ► 2020 (105)
- ► 2019 (173)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- Art and Media Honor Society: Remembering 5 Pointz
- AP Art: The Gedenk Award for Tolerance
- Photography: The Portraits
- Studio Art: Creating Fonts
- Photography: Altered Portraits
- Art Honor Society Field Trip Reboot
- Photo Contest: Photo Forum
- Studio Art: Type Design Basics
- Art and Media Honor Society Fall Field Trip
- Photography: Type Photography
- Studio Art: At the auction
- Quarter 2
- End of Quarter 1
- Media Arts: Bullying Public Service Announcement
- Art Honor Society Voting
- AP Art: Double Exposures
- Photography: Alphabetography
- Media Arts: The Bully Interviews
- Media Arts: The bully interviews
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)