Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Friday, June 22, 2012

School's Out

Today is the last day of school so I thought I would end by sharing some of the final watercolor assignment in painting class as a tree is symbolic for life and growth among other things.  Above are three paintings by Taylor,  Sabrina, and Brenna from the art courtyard outside my classroom.

Congratulations to all the seniors who graduated yesterday and best of luck in the future and to all my students I remind you to go forward with an open mind and remember that "everyday in another opportunity to be creative"!

No comments:

Blog Archive