Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Studio Art: Gelli Printing
In Studio Art we are beginning our printmaking unit with Gelli mono-printing. We'll begin by creating interesting stencils to use- they can be random organic or geometric shapes or more specific imagery.
We will then create a series of 2 mono-prints that relate to each other, in the art world this is called a diptych. Their are a number of different techniques and methods but each student should create 2 prints for Tuesday using their stencils.
After creating our first 2 monoprints using stencils in Studio Art class we will take monoprinting to the next level by adding drawing and layer masks.
- ► 2020 (105)
- Studio Art: Folding Origami Cranes
- National Art Honor Society- Yearbook Page and Sket...
- Computer Art: Creating A Scratch Video Game
- Studio Art: Gelli Printing with Stencils
- Art Honor Society: 2019 Sketchbook Project
- Digital Media: Rotoscoping
- Studio Art: Gelli Printing
- NAEA Conference Reflection
- Heading to Boston for the NAEA Conference
- Digital Media: Digitally Illustrated Artist Portra...
- Art Honor Society- Yearbook Page Design
- International Women’s Day
- Computer Art: Virtual Reality Camera
- Heckscher Museum LI Best Show
- Studio Art: Illustrate A Song
- Digital Media- Pre-production
- March: Late Arrival Snow Day
- Digital Media: Short, Short Film Footage
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)