To start quarter 4 we are going to learn a new program, Adobe Illustrator. We will be using it to create 3 assignments this quarter including our t-shirt designs. It's similar to Photoshop but has some key differences so we'll begin by learning some of the terms with a quizlet. There will be a short quiz on the terms on Thursday so the learn, test, and match should be done by Wednesday.
We will begin using Adobe Illustrator today in class with a Easy Beginner Tutorial (above). We will use the anchor point guide to assist drawing the character using the shapes and the shape builder tool. We will go nice and slow for brand new users of Adobe Illustrator can follow along in the classroom.
- ► 2021 (98)
- ► 2020 (105)
- AP Art: AP Studio Art Digital Submission
- Spring Break Surrealism
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday: Imaginary Friend
- Spring Break
- AP ART: AP Test
- Digital Media: Creating and producing a T-shirt de...
- National Art Honor Society: Zen Garden
- Digital Media: Adobe Illustrator Quiz
- National Art Honor Society: Created Our Zen Garden
- AP Art: 17 Days till the AP Exam
- Digital Media: Adobe Illustrator
- Studio Art: 30 Paper Beads
- End of Quarter 3
- National Art Honor Society: Sketchbook Project Vol...
- AP Art: AP Art update
- Studio Art: Japanese Paper Box Origami
- Last Week of Quarter 3
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)