Monday, September 25, 2017
Digital Media: What's Your Sentence
In Digital Media well have been talking about the work of author Dan Pink and using his concept of "What's Your Sentence?" to create part of our short animated film. Step one is to think about yourself in the distant future and imagine something you want to have done by then- once you arrive at that idea write it in sentence form as if you've already done it.
We also watched his TED talk which was animated by the RSA shown below and discuss what motivates us as people. Write down something that you think would help motivate you to do your best. We'll take some of this information and apply it to our class this year.
Two questions that can change your life from Daniel Pink on Vimeo.
After we create a digital version of our sentences on Photoshop and share it we will learn how to animate them to create a video to share our dreams with the world.
- ► 2021 (99)
- ► 2020 (105)
- ► 2019 (173)
- ► 2018 (147)
- 2017 LIASCD Conference: Engaging Creativity With S...
- Studio Art: Shanti Peace Poster Contest
- AP Art: Young Arts
- Painting: Plein Air Watercolor Painting
- Digital Media: What's Your Sentence
- Studio Art: Illustration Friday- Jazz
- Extra Credit: September
- AP Art: Art From Poetry
- Painting: David Hockney Portraits
- Digital Media: Dot Day and Augmented Reality
- Parent Teacher Night 2017
- Digital Media: Coding
- Studio Art: Zentangle Basics
- Digital Media: Creating A Self Portrait in Photoshop
- Painting: Illustration Friday
- First Day of School 2017
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)