Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Computer Art: 3D designing Modular Art Disks
Morphi's Modular Art Disks. We are going to use the same sizing from the source files and create our own interchangeable disks. We'll look at how that works in different programs including Morphi and Tinkercad then print the disks and build with them. later in the week.
- AP Art: AP Checks
- National Art Honor Society: The Sketchbook Project...
- Studio Art: Designing Self Portraits with Pattern
- Digital Media: The Short, Short Film Project
- Studio Art: Film Poster Design for a Best Picture ...
- Welcome back from winter vacation!
- Last Day of Class
- Art Honor Society: Happy Valentines Day
- Studio Art: Book Jacket Re-design
- Dgital Media: Animation
- Computer Art: 3D Art Disk Remix
- Studio Art: Illustrated haiku poems
- Art Honor Society: No Meeting Today/Japan Society
- Digital Media: Video Haiku's
- Computer Art: 3D designing Modular Art Disks
- Studio Art: Augmented Reality Flag Design
- Scholastic Art Awards Day!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2018 (147)
- ► 2017 (162)
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (167)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (208)
- ► 2011 (55)
- ► 2009 (19)