Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Monday, August 6, 2007

introduction

Hi, my name is Ashley. Im about to be a junior. I dont want summer to end, but im really excited for this class. My favorite thing to draw/ paint is people. these are 2 sketches and one painting that I've completed:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot with FinePix A205 at 2007-08-06


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-06


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shot at 2007-08-06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the last flower is my favourite, but maybe try including an unfocused background, kind of to give the effect that it's like highlighting that one flower.

Blog Archive