Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Needles is alive....so far


Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you all know I'm alive, but thanks for the concern. I've been teaching a class to educators up in Canada and Niagara and I haven't had Internet access much. I'm going to be posting the new assignments next week (and going to the beach a ton). I'm happy to see the work you've posted so far- keep it going! Make sure you enjoy your summer we are getting close to that dreaded "Back to School" time. Talk to you all soon!


No comments:

Blog Archive