Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hi



Hi everyone, I'm Erin...i'm not very thrilled about school starting, but i am definitely excited about this class. I always liked art pretty much but i really started to get into it during ninth grade i think. I'm mainly interested in drawing and painting people. Other than art i like dance and reading...i read whenever i can. I also like being outside and i've been camping for the majority of the summer. I hope everyone is enjoying their own summer so far.

The picture is my monster theme...i'm still not sure about the background

No comments:

Blog Archive