Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Summertime

www.timneedles.com
Hey Artroom! I hope you are all have a terrific summer. I was just up in Boston (and I'm heading to Ottawa) working with Adobe on a cool program for teachers (this pic is from the aquarium up there).

I'd like you all to check in before August and introduce yourselves to the group. I'd also like to see at least 1 piece from each of you by the beginning of August (choose any summer assignment to post). Have fun!

1 comment:

Smashley said...

sick photo needles.

Blog Archive