Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Eh-heh, slight problem I've run into...

My uncle fixed my computer a week and a half ago, so I wasn't able to post anything else I've done for a few days. The night I got it back I found out something's wrong with the CD thing so I can't re-install any of my art programs that I need so I can resize my work and the such when I scan it. And now I find out my printer/scanner is doing the same thing when I try to re-install the program-thing for it.
So I'm unable to post anything I've done recently until I get this problem fixed x3;

Which won't be anytime soon...or later most likely x.x

And there's so much I wished to post today D: *Is very, very sad*

No comments:

Blog Archive