Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I don't know why but when I read this assignment I automatically thought of The Things They Carried and the Vietnam Soldiers.

Also, i already did my monster theme but i thought this was the funniest picture and after editing it she really looks scared ! ahah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen Yu said...

that was a really smart way of translating the assignment! bella is the cutest dog in the world.

Alexa said...

ahah aww thnx jen.. my mom pointed out to me that it looks really happy for a war situation. which is not irritating me ahah

Blog Archive