Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Friday, September 14, 2007

What Is "Regular?"



I had some difficulty trying to figure out what it was I was going to do for this assignment so I started thinking about what makes me "regular." I then decided what makes everyone else "regular" in that we're the same... I realized then that there is no such thing as a universal "regular" or normal for anybody, that what one person views as regular/normal, might be new and different to someone else. So I decided to go with two opposite ideas of what might be regular for different individuals.

1 comment:

Ama said...

Oh, that's deep. o.o
The picture's good, btw. Like the goth/emo kid compared with the...normal kid? It's good contrast. ^^

Blog Archive