Welcome to Art Room 161

This blog was created as an extension of the dialogue that began in our classroom and the purpose is to share creative ideas, images, and critiscm. All posts should be appropriate for the high school classroom and critiscm should be helpful and positive.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Transform

If Kim can pull off markers, than I declare that so can I!I knew someone else would think of transformers (thank you, Jess), so I took the slightly less obvious route: THE POWER RANGERS MEGAZORD!!!

1 comment:

Ama said...

XD Power Rangers are go! Kyah!
Okay okay...I like your marker job...omg, yanno what would make it look even more authentic? A cheap background where, you know - it looks like there's a spotlight behind it? Like "da dada da!" XD
Still, it looks good.

Blog Archive